Dr. F. Abubacker Sulaiman Senior Consultant – Radiology
Dr. Abubacker Sulaiman is an adept Radiologist with hands on training in some of the well-known institutions, nationally and internationally. His extensive experience in radiology spans across radio-diagnosis, interventional procedures, academia and clinical research.
- MBBS in 2003 from Karnatak University, India.
- MD in Radio-Diagnosis in 2006 from Annamalai University, India.
- European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) in 2018 from European Society of Radiology.
- Carries over 14 years of teaching experience in Radiology across India and in abroad.
- Post graduate teacher as per MCI norms.
- Has organized and participated in academic activities (CME programmes, conferences and workshops), presented papers in national and international conferences and Postgraduate teaching programs.
- Delivered invited guest lecturers in national and international conferences.
- Attended national and international conferences as chair and resource person
- Actively conducted and participated training courses in Non- Vascular Interventional Radiology.
- Involved in research work over the past 14 years, some of which have been published in peer reviewed journals.
- Review of scientific papers in International clinical journals.
- Member of national and international professional bodies: IRIA (Indian Radiology and Imaging Association), ICRI(Indian College of Radiology and imaging), ESR(European Society of Radiology) and ESHIMT(European Society for Hybrid, Molecular and Translational imaging)
- Current Secretary General of Tamilnadu and Pondicherry Indian radiological and Imaging Association.
- Previous Secretary General of Chennai Sub Chapter Tamilnadu and Pondicherry Indian radiological and Imaging Association.
PUBLICATIONS and awards:
- Has over 30 publications in peer reviewed international and national medical journals.
- 22 original articles have been used in over 50 citations.
- Won several national and international best paper awards.
- Indian Health Professional award in 2016 for Excellence in Radiology.