Volunteer programme Your empathy and energy are vital in this fight
The crucial ingredient in cancer care is empathy. Kindness and support strengthen the resolve to fight cancer. It is for this reason that passionate and committed volunteers are so important in the global fight against cancer.
World over volunteers empower patients with hospitality, services, education and empathy. The Apollo Volunteer Programme is focused on galvanizing ground level support to fight against cancer. The blueprint is to enlist and train an army of evangelists who will champion the mission to prevent cancer, and also help patients survive it when the disease strikes. Our volunteer programme is growing; we seek more and more people to take part in this noble cause.
Here are some of the ways our volunteers empower us :
- Front desk services
- Helping patients navigate through the treatment process
- Guiding patients when they arrive at APCC
- Helping educate patients and family
- Assisting in clinical trials
- Helping support our Cancer Management Teams
- Actively participate in growing the outreach of our cancer screening